Roxio Easy Media Creator 8

carper 14:07 14 Jan 06

Repeat Request. Any Help Please???

I have recently installed Easy Media Creator 8 and am having a great deal of trouble, to the extent that I think the installation disc may be faulty. Any users out there who might be able to help if necessary by e-mail
Thanks in anticipation. Regards Carper

phil46 14:14 14 Jan 06

What kind of trouble????
Have you had other software installed IE Nero previous to your install.

carper 15:18 14 Jan 06

Thanks for your reply phil46
My problems seem to be many.
I have downloaded film from my camcorder through the programme which shows as AVI and is then not recognised for editing. The menu panel cannot be changed from the "fuzzy" multicolour panel.
I do not seem to be able to organise clips for editing in the same way as Movie maker.
Yes I have got a version of Nero 6 which came with my burner. I will uninstall that and see if it makes any difference and will post back
Carper

carper 15:47 14 Jan 06

Removed all Nero programmes but no different.
I'll uninstall Easy creator and reinstall
.See if that makes a difference. I'll have to leave it now till tomorrow
Regards Carper

SEASHANTY 16:12 14 Jan 06

Haven't Creator 8 but I have version 7 and there are reports that problems occur if you only install the one disc. It was necessary to install both discs on the PC. Dunno if version 8 includes two discs but if it does then try installing both if you have not already done so.

carper 10:01 15 Jan 06

Hi,
Have installed both discs but it appears that second disc is only for some extra features such as extra menu faces. I'm going to do a complete reinstall of discs and also download my video afresh. It looks as though I will have to get onto Roxio but that appears to be a job and a half. Thanks for your comments anyway. Regards Carper

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…