Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5

o44wen 20:40 06 May 05

Hi, i just got this programme yesterday but when i tried to load up the extra CD with the "content" on it ( themes, templetes and more) it will not autorun.

Every other CD i have will auto run! I tried exploring it and clicking on the autorun icon but it will not work :(

I can get in and view all the content but i just cant see anywhere to load them all on my PC to use with the programme at a later date.

Please someone come to my resue. I am sure i am probably missing something basic,

Regards,
Owen

pimpers 00:16 07 May 05

If it is not auto running try hitting the start button/run and click on the browse button and then click on the drive with the cd in.

Find the icon/words "setup" and click on it. This should run the programme for you.

Some disks choose not to auto run for some reason.

Pimpers.

o44wen 00:40 07 May 05

it came with a pop up saying,

"please go to the Control Panel to install and configure system components"

I done that but all it does is go through the setup again, it doesnt accept the extras CD, and wont install any off them.

AHHHHHHHHH,

I bought this cause i had problems with Pinnacle (which was free), this i paid 40 quid for and was hoping would work 100%!!! But a least all the programmes in it work, now i just need to extras to install.

Please help

SANTOS7 00:50 07 May 05

You need to do a full (complete) installation, not a standard or typical install and you will be prompted during installation for the Content CD.
statement from here
click here
hope it helps, good luck...

o44wen 01:28 07 May 05

cheers for that.

I knew it was something simple!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…