Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6

Psalms 18:57 04 Nov 05

When I copy files onto CD using Roxio I often find that after a short while the program states 'not responding' or shows no available space when I have not put much onto the disc.
I have tried to remove Roxio but keep getting told not all program files removed and I don't know how to remove them manually. Can anyone help please?

ACOLYTE 19:12 04 Nov 05

Hmm, the only thing i would suggest is reinstall and try another uninstall,and make sure none of the files are in use before hand.If the files that are not removed are shared files then leaving them on the pc shouldnt do any harm to the pc.

Psalms 15:00 05 Nov 05

Thank you Acolyte - have tried to uninstall again and get the following messages: "Please wait while Windows configures Easy CD & Creator 6", then "The path My Pictures contains an invalid character" then "Fatal error during installation"
I have deleted the File box My Pictures but that does not help and I do not know what to do from then on! Hope you or some other genius can get me out of trouble.

Psalms 13:51 07 Nov 05

Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator

Thank you Acolyte - have tried to uninstall again and get the following messages: "Please wait while Windows configures Easy CD & Creator 6", then "The path My Pictures contains an invalid character" then "Fatal error during installation"
I have deleted the File box My Pictures but that does not help and I do not know what to do from then on! Hope you or some other genius can get me out of trouble.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…