Roxio Easy CD Creator

Biggles no more 14:20 14 May 03

Opened this program and registration prompted. Connected to the internet and now cannot find the registration screen!!

Seems to have disappeared!!

Any thoughts?

BurrWalnut 14:46 14 May 03

In version 4 you will find it by clicking, Internet, On-line Registration.

Biggles no more 15:20 15 May 03

have now been told by Evesham that it should not be on this PC. As there is a risk that it may conflict with Nero, we have been told to remove it.

A little puzzled how a PC could have been issued with a program that should not have been included, but I guess we must do as Evesham suggest.

Pesala 15:30 15 May 03

My Evesham PC also came with Roxio. I think they mean you should choose one or the other to avoid the conflict.

Granger 15:55 15 May 03

Easy CD Creator is rubbish in my experience. Remove Roxio because Nero works alot better.

cream. 18:12 15 May 03

If you are using Win X\P and you have the latest updates from roxio and nero. Then they should work happily together. I have been using both burning software side by side for nearly a year.

Biggles no more 14:57 17 May 03

removing Roxio on the advice of Evesham.

Sharpamatt 15:22 17 May 03

I am useing both Nero 5 and Roxio 6 with no conflicts, I belived this only happens prio to V 4

ton 16:11 17 May 03

I believe that it is the CDRW software that conflicts (Direct CD for Roxio and InCD for Nero. It is one of these that you need to choose. I prefer Direct CD for CDRW and Nero for CDR (just to be awkward !!)

Biggles no more 16:19 17 May 03

this IS getting confusing!

We have no plans to use CDRW - apparently copies can be unreliable - so it still looks as though we should follow the advice given by Evesham.

ton 17:33 17 May 03

Direct CD can also be used for CDR -- more confusion!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…