Roxio easy CD

futaba 14:05 04 Dec 03

HI.
Need help, have just written some photos to a cdr with loads of files already on it using roxio easy cd, trouble is having burnt my new files to this disc had inadvertantly done it as a new project and now cannot see the old files on the disc, is there anyway I can access these ?
Cheers futaba

Diodorus Siculus 14:34 04 Dec 03

click here

click here

for a couple of progs which can recover data; one may be a help to you.

Hyperangelic 14:59 04 Dec 03

You need to view the disc contents. The first session is there but it's table of contents has been covered by your second session. I only know how to do it on RecordNow so you may need to download the trial copy from click here.

Open the full RecordNow program (not the RecordNow Wizard). In the left-hand pane, highlight the drive with the CD inserted. Right-click on the drive and click on Disc Explorer and Drive Properties. When this opens, you will be able to see two sessions on the disc. Highlight the "hidden" session and click on Extract to save it to your desktop. This will automatically extract as an ISO image file. Once it has extracted, insert a blank CD and burn the ISO file to this CD. It will now contain your lost data. Ta-daa!

futaba 17:01 04 Dec 03

Diodorus.
You are a life saver! downloaded Isobuster and hey presto recovered all 150+ photos from this year.
Thanks very much. Futaba

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…