Roxio Creator 9

hiwatt 16:58 03 Aug 07

Hi folks,my girlfriend's computer came installed with a program called roxio creator 9.Could someone please tell me if it's any good for burning dvd's or would I be better getting a copy of nero?Any help is much appreciated,thanks.

Technotiger 17:01 03 Aug 07

I have Roxio and Nero, they each do the job. Just personal choice, though I guess most go for Nero.

hiwatt 17:03 03 Aug 07

So should I go ahead and burn a dvd?I just want to know if it's as good at burning?Thanks.

Probabilitydrive 17:09 03 Aug 07

Both of them vary only by a degree. It is a matter of what interface you like better, that's all. I personally use Nero. For comparisons click here
click here

hiwatt 17:09 03 Aug 07

Could you tell me what option to choose to burn a music(video) dvd?There's not an option for video disc just data disc or audio disc?

hiwatt 18:16 03 Aug 07

I just tried burning a dvd using the create data disk but when I play the dvd on the computer a folder opens containing the vts files rather than playing like a normal dvd.Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong please?What I'm trying to do is burn a concert to dvd from vts files from my hardrive.Thanks.

Technotiger 19:19 03 Aug 07

Perhaps you would do better with Nero, this does have DVD options.

A data disc is no good for what you are trying to do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…