Roxio Creator 9

hiwatt 16:58 03 Aug 07

Hi folks,my girlfriend's computer came installed with a program called roxio creator 9.Could someone please tell me if it's any good for burning dvd's or would I be better getting a copy of nero?Any help is much appreciated,thanks.

Technotiger 17:01 03 Aug 07

I have Roxio and Nero, they each do the job. Just personal choice, though I guess most go for Nero.

hiwatt 17:03 03 Aug 07

So should I go ahead and burn a dvd?I just want to know if it's as good at burning?Thanks.

Probabilitydrive 17:09 03 Aug 07

Both of them vary only by a degree. It is a matter of what interface you like better, that's all. I personally use Nero. For comparisons click here
click here

hiwatt 17:09 03 Aug 07

Could you tell me what option to choose to burn a music(video) dvd?There's not an option for video disc just data disc or audio disc?

hiwatt 18:16 03 Aug 07

I just tried burning a dvd using the create data disk but when I play the dvd on the computer a folder opens containing the vts files rather than playing like a normal dvd.Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong please?What I'm trying to do is burn a concert to dvd from vts files from my hardrive.Thanks.

Technotiger 19:19 03 Aug 07

Perhaps you would do better with Nero, this does have DVD options.

A data disc is no good for what you are trying to do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017