Roxio Creator 7 help.

heavymetalkid 00:38 07 Dec 05

Can anyone tell me in simple language a step by step description of how to copy an audio cd to a blank? I've got Roxio 7 pre-installed on a new computer, but I can't make head nor tail of it.

Skills 00:52 07 Dec 05

Havent used roxio myself but when you start the program it should ask you what type of disk you want to create choose audio disk and then add the files you want to burn to disk. Theres usually a add button which opens up a windows explorer type windows. Once your finished adding the files you want click on burn or it may say create or next even then your disk should be created.

heavymetalkid 00:55 07 Dec 05

Thanks Skills, Unsure how I create the files.

Skills 01:01 07 Dec 05

OK are you trying to create an audio cd from music files that you have stored on your computer or are you trying to create one from other cds.

If you just want to make a direct copy of a cd then you might find there is an option to just copy a disk from the options when you start roxio if so choose this option and have the disk you wish to copy in the drive.

If you want to make a complation disk then choose the make audio cd, if you want to add files from a exsiting cd then have this disk in the drive again and add files from it to your complation, if the files are on your hard drive then find there location and add them.

heavymetalkid 01:08 07 Dec 05

Thanks pal, I'll try again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…