Roxio Creater 7

BobOne 10:29 24 Nov 04

I have updated from Roxio Videowave 5 to Creater 7, it installs ok until it requests rebooting to complete installation, when I do this My PC fails to restart - just a blank screen.
My system is XP Home edition with SP2, with the following:-
Zonealarm Pro
Norton StstemWorks 2005

No reply from Roxio as yet!

powerless 10:44 24 Nov 04

Try and boot to safe mode click here

And disable the programs from starting. See if then it boots into 'normal' windows.

BobOne 15:46 24 Nov 04

thank for that advice yes it does boot up in safe mode, but can you please tell me what to do then?

powerless 15:56 24 Nov 04

Click Start, Run, Type:

Click OK.

Now click the startup tab.

Remove the tick next to roxio [if present] and restart the machine to see if it boots into 'normal' windows.

BobOne 16:23 24 Nov 04

No it doesn't reboot in 'normal' windows.

Coopey999 19:07 02 Mar 05

I have just installed the Roxio Creater 7 and have the exact same problem. Would be interested to know if you got this problem solved.

BobOne 07:22 03 Mar 05

No. Roxio failed to find a solution and although it was passed the 15 days they have said I can get a full refund. Thet email from them stating this contained a refund form attatchment, but this failed to open for me to claim. No response yet to my request for a resend.
I have since bought the CD boxed Creator7 and this works fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…