Roxio CDDVD copy programme

laptopdunce 13:24 15 Jun 14

I made a copy of a CD to play in the car, I used Roxio which is pre-installed on my laptop, funny thing is that when looking at the disk in the laptop in "my computer" it shows as audio/CD but there is nothing in properties on the disk, used and free space shows as 0. but it plays on the laptop and has all the tracks listed on the copy CD, it will play in the car but wont play on my sony DAB/CD compact stereo, keeps showing as "no disc" - what can be wrong here? I have a little blue/music sign logo on all the tracks showing when it I look in "explore" on the menu in my computer/audio CD? thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:14 15 Jun 14

it will play in the car but wont play on my sony DAB/CD compact stereo, keeps showing as "no disc"

Some players are picky about what disks they will see needs to be a good quality disc.

*when looking at the disk in the laptop in "my computer" it shows as audio/CD but there is nothing in properties on the disk, used and free space shows as 0. I have a little blue/music sign logo on all the tracks showing when it I look in "explore" on the menu in my computer/audio CD?*

and that's windows being awkward :0)

mart7 15:11 15 Jun 14

Is it definitely an audio disc you have made,not an mp3 disc,or as fruitbat says some players are picky with the disc type

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…