roxio 6-movie loses an hour?shrinks!

moby58 21:33 05 Jun 04

just got roxio 6 [with freecom external dvd]...when i try to burn a dvd from a movie which is 1 hour 45 min long--IT SHRINKS to 35 minutes once imported into roxio??same with an hour move...it shrinks to 11 minutes!spooky!help!

moby58 11:44 09 Jun 04

thoughts anyone?very frustrating...tried roxio forum,but it wont let me log in...just want to make a dvd!but it loses at least an hour off most films i want to burn???its fine in windows media player...plays the normal time.

stlucia 12:34 09 Jun 04

Exactly how does it lose an hour? Is it all speeded up, or are large chunks omitted? Or are you saying that Roxio reports its length wrongly?

moby58 10:40 10 Jun 04

when its imported into roxio it comes up 30 min...not 1 hr 45....it burns to 30 minutes too...other examples...one hour changes to 11 minutes???so its correct time wise till in roxio...then it changes...some are ok,but most change drastically...HELP

moby58 14:23 11 Jun 04

goodbye roxio....hello nero....roxio not for me!!nero burns fine,no problems,easier to use....go NERO!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…