Roxio 2009 problem

Chas49 12:14 12 Sep 10

I have two desktops. Both have Win7 Operating Systems. Both, at the moment, have Roxio 2009 installed and both feed through a common monitor. The monitor is an LCD with DVI Input and HDMI.
The computer in question is the fed to the monitor via the HDMI input and this I believe is the root of the problem. Perhaps someone could confirm?

The problem(s) are:

Roxio, when I am trying to design a label insists on having a 1920 resolution - the monitor is only capable of 1396 and so refuses to do its stuff.

Using the DVI input on the other computer results in the picture appearing complete on the screen, set in this case to the maximum 1396 (720dpi res)

The computer connected to the HDMI will only allow 1280 or 1920 and nothing in between and picture (on 1280) actually overlaps the screen.

It would appear that I will have to ignore the HDMI and go VGA - but am I correct in thinking that this is the only answer?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…