Router/Modem/Print Server..which one?

billgates 06:27 06 Jul 04

I'm after reviews / experiences of wired router/modem/print server. You would think current info would be easy to find, would'nt you?
All help appreciated.

fitshase 10:20 06 Jul 04

I am currently using a wireless router/printserver click here= (not what you are after but close).

Everything works fine for me as I have 2 laptops and do not want to have a separate computer acting as a print server. The router works a treat (currently plugged into an ADSL Modem but previously used with a Blueyonder Cable Modem) and is very easy to install.

However, it does not have a built in modem so I cannot comment on that.

Regards

If you can find a router/modem/print server then go for it.

kjrider 18:22 06 Jul 04

I have one of these £20 from Ebuyer. Its a 4 port router with a USB socket for a printer.

Not too much hassle getting all the PCs to work with it with NTL Broadband, BUT cannot get the printer to work. Can see if the printers Samsung Laser and Lexmark Z25 are on line, but won't print.

Looking on the Ebuyer comments/reviews people either find it works well or doesn't.
Do not know if this is any help.

Cheers

Keith.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…