Router/cable problems

Emporio 11:41 17 Dec 05

Hi being a telewest customer I went a bought 2 BELKIN F5D7011UK HIGH-SPEED MODE WIRELESS G NOTEBOOK NETWORK CARD and a router which is BELKIN F5D7231UK4 125MBPS HIGH-SPEED WIRELESS G CABLE/DSL ROUTER. Reason being is I wanted to roam wirelessly. The problem I currently have is the above router supplied included only one RJ45 ethernet cable and not 2. I have always connected the telewest Webstar modem using the USB port cable and its always worked thus there was no need to buy an ethernet cable. What I noticed this router requires using the ethernet port, thus when I tried to connect the router it wanted me to have 2 ethernet cables does it mean I have to now go and buy another ethernet cable in order to connect? And also will I have filter problems once I get connected if so do I need to purchase anything else if so please tell me the name and the brand, something suitable for Telewest customer whose using the DSL/Cable router. Also if I need anything else please advise as it will save me going back and forth to shops purchasing goods one at a time.

Emporio 12:08 17 Dec 05

If I need to purchase another cable, please recommend which type i.e. name and model.

mgmcc 13:08 17 Dec 05

See relpy in existing thread - click here

It can become confusing if the same question is asked in more than one thread ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…