router to pc issues

musiclady 07:45 02 Sep 11

my speed to router is 10 mb, but from my router to my desktop and laptop, i keep havng to refresh pages all the time, running widnows 7 on both

onthelimit1 08:40 02 Sep 11

Wireless or wired?

birdface 08:54 02 Sep 11

Will take it you use Virginmedia.

Switch off modem and Router.

Switch Modem back on and one minute later switch Router back on and see if that helps.

musiclady 10:33 02 Sep 11

my speed to router is 10 mb, but from my router to my desktop and laptop, i keep havng to refresh pages all the time, running widnows 7 on both. With talk talk, done all the turn off bit, reset etc but still there is a problem on wired and wireless, having to refresh when on both desktop-wired and laptop- wireless.When on you tube or vevo, the videos take ages to load, happens on both pc's, or i cant see any graphics just a red cross

woodchip 10:48 02 Sep 11

Refresh pages, Yep that's what I have to do on PCA Forums, its a result of all the Adverts in the Background checking cookies etc.

Depending on your Browser, Check Bottom Left Corner of Browser after you press Refresh and you should see the one its sticking on. It May say waiting for PCA or one of the Ads

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced