Router Password

AJ25 15:07 30 Apr 06

This is going to be hard because I'm acting as a go between for my aunt who can't get on the network.

She tells me her password was hacked and loads of spam sent from her mail account. AOL have "blocked her". apparently she needs to change the password on her BT Voyager 2100 router before she can get back onto the net.

How can she do it.

Forum Editor 15:41 30 Apr 06

by ensuring that she has the router connected to a PC via an ethernet cable and then typing this into her Internet Explorer address bar:-

click here

and pressing the enter key. She will be prompted for a username/password pair, and by default these will both be: admin

If your aunt changed the login details when she set the router up she will obviously have to enter the names she used then. Once into the settings configuration interface your aunt can search for the password settings link, and enter her new password.

Smiler 16:27 30 Apr 06

My router is accessable using 192.168 . 2.1

without the spaces

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…