Router dropping ADSL connection

GM 13:20 08 May 05

Does anyone in the Norwich area of the country have a problem with their BT line dropping their internet connection? In the last two days or so our connection through our wireless/ethernet adsl modem combined router is constantly dropping our connection. BT will not admit that there is a problem so we are not sure if we have a problem on the line that our isp uses. We had the line checked but no problem, no problem with Wanadoo and Belkin say the router may be at fault but I am not so sure. Anyone had a similar problem in the 01603 Norwich area.

Graham ® 14:18 08 May 05

Any DECT cordless telephones moved in next door?

Meshuga 15:37 08 May 05

Hi GM, I live in Downham Market and have had the same problem with my Netgear ADSL router/modem.Possibly BT doing some work on the systems in Norfolk. They would never admit to it being their fault.

Number 7 15:49 08 May 05

From my ISP's (BTYahoo!) Service Status Page:

Problem in the Norwich (01603) area

We are aware of a problem in the Norwich (01603) area which may prevent customers from accessing the internet. Our engineers are working to resolve the problem. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Updated 6/5/2005.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…