//some 3rd party need geo

router and bt

picklsey 17:26 31 Mar 05

don,t know if this will be of any help to anyone,i am completly new to routers,anyway got a thompson speedtouch router just over a fortnight ago set it up and it ran great till tuesday i could not get connected to the net the first light on the router was flashing between green and amber.i phoned aol and after about an hour and a half the support person said they would get someone with more knowledge to phone me back in the evening as he had tried everything he knew.could not get the password to change.tech guy phoned after about an hour on the phone he suggested i phone the dsl shop,done this in the morning took the tech guy half an hour to get the three green lights to show.then had to phone back aol to sort out passwords to get me connected still would not connect.the problem BLEEDIN BT they had done something to block the router,i could still connect with usb modem.tech guy at aol was not pleased to say the least he said he would get on to bt and to give it 24 hours and then set the router up.done this today and everything is up and running again.as i said i am knew to this and i don,t understand how i could get on line with modem and not router.i hope this is of some use to someone.

Strawballs 00:27 01 Apr 05

BT being BT would rather you pay for multiple phone lines

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…