rounded rectangle in photoshop.

can any one help me. I want to make my photo as rounded rectangle using photoshop cs2. any help please.


  MAJ 18:52 24 Apr 07

I don't use CS2, manoh, I have PS6 and Image ready. All images are rectangular so if you're going to print the picture then your rounded rectangle will be rectangular in any case (as far as I know). If it's for viewing on the web, then I imagine you'll have to place it on a transparent background. Just found this click here hope it helps.

  Weskit 18:59 24 Apr 07

I have used Ulead Photo Express 2.0 for this sort of trimming. This was on a cover CD some time ago but is very effective.

  tonyq 19:41 24 Apr 07

Think this may be of help to here

  hssutton 19:53 25 Apr 07

I think this is what you're looking for click here very simple and with a little drop shadow looks very good

Thank you all.
all the emails were helpful... I have sorted out with your help.


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…