Ronnie & Technotiger - My windows prob.

Jaceey 15:19 30 Oct 07

Ronnie & Technotiger,
I have downloaded Firefox and in Tools, Options, Tabs, I have chosen " a new window" but it does not open a new window it uses the same one I have to keep using the back button ... It may be the computer not explorer but all my document files open in new windows. I can have quite a few open at the same time minimized, explorer always did that, why did it stop....I am trying to find that out through the experts here.
Thanks guys, keep thinking

Technotiger 15:45 30 Oct 07

click here then please stick to this Thread until sorted ..... 'see' you again in that Thread ...

Please close this Thread with the Green tick - you will find the Green tick at the bottom of each Thread, a box which you click on, and then also click on the word Resolved. That will close this Thread.

As I said - 'see you' in what will then be your Main Thread :-))

skidzy 15:47 30 Oct 07

i assume you have a previous thread ?

Not sure exactly what your trying to achieve here without seeing the other thread,however using Firefox or IE7,just right click any links and open in new tab .

If im on the right track here.

skidzy 15:48 30 Oct 07

Hi Techno...speedy fingers...or im slowing up Lol !

Cheers for the link.

Technotiger 15:58 30 Oct 07

Hi, skidzy - get the full story in the later Thread, I have put them all together, I think :-))

Jaceey 16:03 30 Oct 07

Thanks & sorry guys... hee hee

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…