Rogue Spear and desk top icons.

concise 22:19 02 Jun 04

Anybody know why after playing RogueSpear on my PC
(W98)the desktop icons become re-arranged into a rather neat but not wanted block top leftish on screen? And how do I prevent this? No unkind remarks about still playing RogueSpear, please, I am rather sensitive.

Pearly Gates |X|X| 22:31 02 Jun 04

Does the screen resolution change for this game and are your icons not set to autoarrange?

THE TERMINATOR 22:33 02 Jun 04

Does Rogue Spear change your resolution by any chance? This may account for your icons moving about. TT

concise 00:10 03 Jun 04

Thanks for responding. Screen resolution is the same for pc screen and game i.e. 1024 x 768. I set out the icons manually, click "line up" to neaten them and then "update desktop". I may have changed from 'high color' to 'true color'. Could this be it? I'll check it out in the morning! and report.
Thanks again.

concise 10:31 03 Jun 04

After trying all combinations of colour and resolution and interminable episodes of Rogue spear (perhaps never again), during the desk top setting up procedure I eventually got round to clicking "refresh". Problem solved. That's what happens if you empty your mind playing follish games.

Cheers.

concise 16:17 04 Jun 04

No. It's started doing it again!?!?

Pearly Gates |X|X| 17:29 04 Jun 04

Use the autoarrange feature

concise 22:51 04 Jun 04

Tried the auto arrange and it immediately auto arranged them in the same way that Rogue spear does which is far removed from how I set them out.
I guess there is a clue here but not to me I'm afraid.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…