rogue homepage

epaticus 21:06 05 Apr 04

could anyone tell me how to get rid of problem i have every time i boot my computer my homepage in explorer is reset to a weird search engine which i don't want i am worried because i am being redirected there via other web sites/programs which i don't see apart from address at the bottom my explorer window
i have tried to reset it using properties by using default which works fine untill i restart my computer again and the properties show that the homepage has been set back to the weird search engine
how do i rid of it on start up would in be in my autoexec.bat im not to sure im using windows me
please help

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 21:09 05 Apr 04

Try Ad aware click here

and spybot click here

Install update and run.

P.S dont mess with Autoexec.bat file theses will be reg entries.

Gongoozler 21:15 05 Apr 04

---- and if those don't help, then try CoolWebShredder click here

dave h 22:09 05 Apr 04

Yes, Make sure that after downloading, you update them BEFORE running them.

My friend had a browser 'Takeover' by I-Lookup, so I downloaded ADAware & Spybot for hi and ran them. A little later, the I-Lookup took over again, so I updated both programs, ran them, and that seems to have done the trick.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…