Roboform 6.9.97

m800afc 20:13 16 Oct 09

I have just updated the free version of Roboform.
I now find that whenever I try to use it, I get a dialog box saying that:

"This version allows you to have 0 passcards, and you have 1. Please buy Roboform Pro. To use this function delete passcards until you get below the 0 limit"

Despite uninstalling using Revo, and reinstalling several times I still get this message, and am therefore unable to use Roboform.

Any ideas as to how I can regain the use of Roboform?

rawprawn 11:31 17 Oct 09

Buy it, it is well worthwhile.

rawprawn 13:20 17 Oct 09

If you really can't afford it click here

m800afc 05:53 20 Oct 09

rawprawn
Many thanks for your replies.
Despite several attempts at installing older versions of Roboform, I am still getting the same problem.
I have unintalled using Revo on the advanced settings, and then used CCleaner to tidy up the registry. I have also searched for any roboform files that may have been left over and deleted them. I have reinstalled one of the older versions. v6.9.93, but the same thing happens.
Failing all else I will have to use something other than roboform. Is there a way of reading the data stored in Roboform?

rawprawn 07:48 20 Oct 09

If you backed up your Robform data all your data is stored there and readable, but you can't import it into another program.

howard64 09:09 20 Oct 09

with your backed up roboform data do a repair installation of windows then after installing a fresh older copy of roboform add your data to the roboform entry in my documents.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…