rnsa

rnsa 19:39 PM 22 May 12

I normally have little problems with printing,except when printing a PDF file when it takes forever. Is there some reason for this ? I have just downloaded a book of 181 pages and printing it will probably take about 24 hours. Is there some other way?

northumbria61 20:45 PM 22 May 12

See if there is anything here for you - enter link description here

northumbria61 20:47 PM 22 May 12

If using Adobe for your PDF files then see here enter link description here

rnsa 19:33 PM 23 May 12

Dear northumbria61, Thank you for your interest in my problem. I have followed up your link and downloaded a different reader sparkpdf. At this moment I haven't time to test out it's printing speed but will do so later. I will let you know the result. Thanks again, rnsa

northumbria61 21:54 PM 23 May 12

There's also FOXIT enter link description here which has been suggested many times on this Forum although I can't comment as I have never used it.

northumbria61 21:56 PM 23 May 12

If you type FOXIT in the search box at top right of your screen it will bring up several posts/reviews on this.

rnsa 19:44 PM 25 May 12

Hello again northumbria61. As i told you earlier I followed the link you suggested and installed another reader sparkpdf. I have now tried printing from it with great success. Printed at what I would say was a normal rate for my computer. Thank you for your help. PC Advisor forum comes up trumps againn for me. Thank you northumbria61

Strawballs 20:33 PM 25 May 12

Why did you use your forum name as the thread title? A brief description of the problem would be better.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone