Rnaapp - frequent crashes on internet

kaag 19:38 27 Mar 04

Whilst running Win98 I have frequent crash's difficulty accessing internet. Have run spybot, avg virus, zonealarm firewall no problems thrown up. When PC crash's monitor goes off and get monitor message then pc reboots blue error page. This can happen when trying to start pc up 1st time or whilst accessing internet. Is at its worst when trying to download from internet. Sometimes cdrom pops open and frequent screen freezing. Don't think it is a virus even though it behaves like one but have Rnaapp running when looking at taskmanager could this be the problem?

Diodorus Siculus 19:43 27 Mar 04

click here - might be worth a try.

wee eddie 22:07 27 Mar 04

BT had a Rnaapp problem with some of its software a while back. But only with W98se.

Bagsey 22:46 27 Mar 04

Sounds like MSBlaster virus to me. I had those symptoms. Download Stinger from click here
But dont forget to turn off system restore before you run it.

mackaycc 17:26 28 Mar 04

The MSBlaster virus does not affect earlier versions of Windows so you're safe in that respect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…