giggsy 13:46 24 Nov 03

Hello all. When playing games on my pc I always Ctrl+Alt+Del to stop programs from running to improve performance. When I did this the other day I noticed that Rnaapp was in the task list. It never used to be there unless I had just come off the Internet. Why has it started loading up just after switch on? I have recently upgraded to the 14 day trial version of Zonealarm from the free version. Could this be why? Thanks

Kate B 13:51 24 Nov 03

giggsy, I did a very quick google search and came up with this:

click here

christmascracker 13:51 24 Nov 03

Have a look here

click here

giggsy 14:03 24 Nov 03

Cheers for the response guys. Will do some more thorough searching next time! The free version of ZoneAlarm doesn't load up Rnaapp, but it seems the pro version does. Cheers for that guys.

Nickoftime 18:03 17 Dec 03

I keep getting pop-up messages concerning Rnaapp even thouigh I only installed the free version of ZA. It caused such problems that I ended up uninstalling ZA but I still get the Rnaapp messages. Is there a solution ? I run Win 98SE & NAV.

wee eddie 22:32 17 Dec 03

Who is your ISP?

This could be relevant

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…