Rip talking books to mp3 files?

mik61ish 02:07 AM 25 Nov 11

Which is the best way to rip talking books, I would like to rip them and then save them in a folder ie= cd1,cd2 etc to transfer to different mp3 players so to save as a mp3. and keep them on a usb drive to listen again some time Iv'e tried itunes windows media player but still get it wrong have saved them as mp3 then when I try to move them to another pc they are not recognised as they end up as wav files and not mp3 and I can't transfer. Theres lots of software out there its just trying to get the right one for my needs tried googleing and tried some but still confused.

mooly 11:39 AM 25 Nov 11

Talking books is something I have been trying for someone recently . The downloads have all been MP3 files anyway (or MP3 was an option together with Ipod/Itunes and so on) as here,

Books should be free

so I am a little puzzled with your description.

Any Windows PC should recognise MP3 WAV WMA etc without any additional software.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:10 PM 25 Nov 11

If your ripping from CD then the files are CDDA you need to select MP3 from the media player's riping menu.

in Itunes - Advanced menu - there is an item "convert selection to mp3"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know