Right-click Shortcut Menu

Macaonasa 21:27 22 Jan 04

Anyone know how to edit the menu when I right-click on a file/folder?

Pesala 21:32 22 Jan 04

Or some other program? If the former, do you want to edit the Open With submenu, or the Send To submenu, or something else?

Macaonasa 22:09 22 Jan 04

When I click on an mp3 file in Windows Explorer, I get a whole raft of items e.g. Add To Winamp's Bookmark List on the shortcut menu. I want to get rid of such.

VoG II 22:14 22 Jan 04

C:\Documents and Settings\Default\Send To

and delete the ones that you don't want.

Pesala 12:58 23 Jan 04

I don't have Win Amp but Power Archiver and Irfan View have similar options to add items to the right-click menu. It should be possible to edit the preferences or options to remove them.

The Windows Explorer right-click menu is referred to as the Windows shell. Look for that in Win Amp preferences.

In Power Archiver the option is found in Configuration, Explorer Shell Extension.

In Irfan View there is an option in Properties, Extensions, to add "Browse with Irfan View" for Drives and Folders to shell menu. One would need to uncheck that option.

Macaonasa 17:28 23 Jan 04

Thanks Pesala

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…