Right click protection

www.angerofgod.net 11:05 16 Apr 04

How woudl i place a protection feature on my site so that visitors cant right click on certain pages to copy text images etc my site uses frames will this make it anymore difficulkt to do?

there are so many ways around it that its hardly worth it. besides messing with the normal operation of your visitors experiece is a surefire way to put them off visiting again.
remember that 99.9to the nth of people will not want to kkep your images or text for anything other than personal use. I would suggest that you just rely the usual legal copyright notices and accept that yes there are bad guys inthis world but it's kind of mean to punish everyone for that.

©®@$? 15:47 16 Apr 04

click here

or you could put a watermark in your pictures, so that is has for example copyrite etc on it, to put people off..

Forum Editor 19:34 16 Apr 04

and unless your site contains original art-work, images and/or text which might have some monetary or copyright value I wouldn't bother with anti-right-click protection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…