//some 3rd party need geo

right click options Not functioning

ReyesKing 18:02 03 Jan 05

its so strange whenever i do this for toolbars or even my home screen with no windows up nothing appears but then when i put my mouse over it it appears but with gaps. whats wrong??

anon1 18:07 03 Jan 05

Maybe you could read your post and reword it so that others may understand exactly what it is you are trying to say. It may be that I am missing something but I cannot make sense of your question/query.

ReyesKing 18:09 03 Jan 05

lol ok im so baffled by it

whenever i right click the mouse options are meant to appear. yes? they do not appear but are invisible. only when i run the mouse over where it should appear does it appear. but still with distorted lines. understand now?

anon1 18:37 03 Jan 05

Yes it makes sens now but I am afraid I dont have an answer for you. It would seem that you have invisible menu's. Has this problem started recently and have you installed any new software or updates? Does the menu work ok in windows explorer or internet explorer?

JaßîsFaß ˜ 18:55 03 Jan 05

Which OS?

thms 19:02 03 Jan 05

Try here click here
also check for spyware.

thms 19:07 03 Jan 05

OOPS that's not the link I meant. The gist of it is try this

Go To control panel >> Folder Options >> View Tab

And uncheck Use simple file sharing

ReyesKing 19:39 04 Jan 05

Windows Xp its never happened before. Tell u something tho, recently i had to reboot the whole system and when i did, the graphics on the screen seemed below par, and they were. for example on an internet browser page the colour at the top of the page had squares of lighter colour- an uneven shade if u know what i mean. why is this? i think when i bought it it didnt do this.i installed something called nvidia afterwards its a graphics card or something i shouldnt have had to should i?

JIM 21:06 04 Jan 05

refresh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…