Right click not functioning at all.

uppermost 18:47 PM 26 Oct 12

The right click on mouse will no longer function. Problem highlighting, obtaining menus, copying images, spell and check, to name a few. Urgent assistance required please.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:02 PM 26 Oct 12

What op system?

mouse type? wireless usb wired bluetooth PS2?

Have you tried another mouse?

Have you looked in device manager and tried reinstalling / roll back mousse drivers?

woodchip 19:35 PM 26 Oct 12

If it's a wired mouse cables may be broke near mouse internal to covering. Mine used to do that when I used Wired Mouse

uppermost 20:04 PM 26 Oct 12

uppermost 20:05 PM 26 Oct 12

woodchip 20:21 PM 26 Oct 12

Are we being Had

uppermost 11:48 AM 27 Oct 12

Hi woodchip I am having problems and appreciate all help. I am a computer novice and appreciate any advice given. Sorry if you thought I was wasting peoples valuable advice and effort to be helpful. Kind regards.

uppermost 11:48 AM 27 Oct 12

Hi woodchip I am having problems and appreciate all help. I am a computer novice and appreciate any advice given. Sorry if you thought I was wasting peoples valuable advice and effort to be helpful. Kind regards.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:27 PM 27 Oct 12

Its the blank posts that threw us

Please answer the questions I posted earlier so we can advise further.

hastelloy 16:13 PM 27 Oct 12

I can't help with the mouse but, until you solve the problem, try using the key between the windows key and Ctrl keys on the right side of the keyboard. This will work as a right mouse click for most things.

uppermost 21:42 PM 27 Oct 12

Thank you Marvin42. This has worked and solved this problem for me. Cheers :)

Everybody who posted, thanks for taking the time to help.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…