right click - convert to PDF

wfulton_2121 10:16 AM 21 Jun 12

Hi all,

When a user right clicks on a word doc they get the option to "convert to PDF" what software is this? Is this free?

KRONOS the First 10:25 AM 21 Jun 12

Not absolutely sure what you mean, I do not get convert to PDF when I right click a document.

wfulton_2121 10:34 AM 21 Jun 12

iv seen it but im not sure either, when right clicking a doc in windows explorer there is a convert to pdf option in the context menu

Woolwell 10:51 AM 21 Jun 12

It depends on what software is installed. I can create pdf's with a right click but not convert. Word 2007 allows you to publish documents as pdf.

eedcam 11:03 AM 21 Jun 12

I dont get any option perhaps it only offers that if you use Acrobat reader Yuk!

KRONOS the First 11:04 AM 21 Jun 12

Then I can only assume you have software already installed that has added the convert to PDF to the right click context menu. I would click on it and see what program opens up to do the conversion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11