right click?

timbs 23:32 13 May 03

hi,im new to all this so i hope someone can help me out,im running win xp,problem started last night-when i try to right click on something i get no menu or whatever,i.e.-to open programs or display properties, it happens with everything,im almost certain i cannot correct this through mouse properties,even system restore(i shouldnt have it i know) doesnt help me, any suggestions anyone? plz

crx1600 23:34 13 May 03

have a look here click here it may apply.

timbs 23:49 13 May 03

thanx crx1600,it doesnt seem the case for me tho as i get no menu whatsoever,its starting to get fustrating as its so much quicker within applications,also i cannot close some programs i have running within the toolbar unless i disable them first,which is getting to be a chore,anymore advice anyone?

DieSse 23:55 13 May 03

Very obvious - but have you tried another mouse - it may be the button has failed!

timbs 00:21 14 May 03

cheers diesse,doh i am,kinda figures i guess,have to get a new 1 2moro,hopefully that fix things,fingers crossed,

crx1600 00:24 14 May 03

how about re-assigning the mouse for a left hander.

so the left click becomes the right.that will confirm it for you.

timbs 00:31 14 May 03

i just done it yeah,left is not working now,at least i know,thanx for your help,cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…