ribbon disappeared outlook 2007

ajm 21:55 03 Nov 07

I have just noticed today that the Ribbon has dissapeared from my Outlook 2007.

Have googled for a solution and the only one that works in all of the programs in the Office 2007 suite ( except in Outlook 2007) is to press the CTRL and F1 button. Ind Word, Excel and Powerpoint, pressing these buttons makes the Ribbon appear and dissapear, but not in Outlook 2007.

Any help appreciated

Forum Editor 23:42 03 Nov 07

in an email window. That's because Outlook 2007 uses the Word engine for mail messages. Try this:

Open Word and toggle the ribbon off (Ctrl+F1) Now close Word and open a blank email. Toggle the ribbon on and off in the same way (Ctrl+F1)

ajm 09:13 04 Nov 07

Thank you.

barodabulldog 20:54 18 Nov 08

This does not answer the question. The ribbon from my Outlook did not disappear from mail messages. The ribbon is missing from the main Outlook engine. My Outlook seems to have switched back to classic toolbars and I cannot restore the ribbon.

I have not downloaded any classiv view apps.

Sea Urchin 23:12 18 Nov 08

Probably because you haven't asked a question. There is little point point in posting on a thread that was closed a year ago - start your own thread with appropriate title and you should get some answers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…