Rewriter Veritas DLA software

Jota 22:58 23 Feb 03

My computer crashed today so I've just spent a couple of hours reinstalling Windows (yawn) I need to access all the XP drivers I saved on a disc using Veritas DLA software. Unfortunatly I cannot read what is on the disc becase the information was burned on using DLA . It is just reading blank when I try to open it. I can't remember how I ended up using DLA to start with - HELP!!

timothy44 23:11 23 Feb 03

can you not reinstall DLA onto your computer, i had the same problem when i burned to disc using one programme and when my computer crashed i could not read my photo discs until i reinstalled the programme as they were done as multisession discs and therefore left open.

Kudu 23:22 23 Feb 03

I had DLA 3.58 on my computer.It is software by Veritas to enable you to use your disk like a floppy.I got to the download website thro the Sony installation CD rom software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…