Reviewing email subject/sender before download

El Cid 16:03 01 Feb 03

Is there a way I can review what emails are waiting to be downloaded on my ISP's server. On a few occasions recently emails with picture attachments took over an hour to download and got in the way of emails I was waiting for. If possible I would like to review waiting emails first and select which ones I wanted to download. Large emails could then be downloaded when more convenient or better still redirected to my broadband email address.

djwheeler 16:07 01 Feb 03

Could try Mailwasher, it might be what you are looking for and the best thing is that it is free. Try here click here

anchor 16:11 01 Feb 03

Try mail2web, this should enable you to see what is on the server for you. However, I don`t think you can redirect mail from there.

click here

rowdy 16:12 01 Feb 03

Try click here

rowdy 16:15 01 Feb 03

try HTTP:/

rowdy 16:16 01 Feb 03

Gremlins again

click here

anchor 16:17 01 Feb 03

Most, but not, all ISP`s permit you to download your e-mails whilst connected to another ISP.

For example, I can receive messages from 6 of my 7 various e-mail accounts, whilst connected to Pipex broadband. The only exception is Freenetname.

Try it.

rowdy 16:20 01 Feb 03

further to anchor's comment I am on NTL and can access both my BT and NTL emails via this program and it is free

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…