Review of Kaspersky 2011 yesterday

Muergo 18:29 01 Dec 10

The review of Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 yesterday here, I would like to know if this is incorporated in the suite 2011 or is it an add on enhancement? The price PCA quoted is above that offered on the web and if it is part of the suite then it isn't worth buying separately at the same price.

Amazon still have a half price on half price offer for the 3pc 1yr suite at just under £12 if you spend £30 on other Amazon items.
Must be £30 of Amazon own goods, not marketplace or other sellers on their site.

Woolwell 18:48 01 Dec 10

It is of course in the Suite. The Kaspersky site tells you all you need to know click here and have a look at their half price offers.

Muergo 19:40 01 Dec 10

My question Woolwell is not so facile as it may appear; even on their own site, which is more expensive than Amazon and for downloads only at that price, they still advertise Antivirus at a higher price than the suite.

If the Antivirus is not an enhanced version of what is in the suite, why on earth would they price it higher, or have I missed a salient point.

Woolwell 20:39 01 Dec 10

No you haven't missed anything. The Suite is more comprehensive than just the anti-virus. It is a bit like going into some of the supermarkets and finding that it is cheaper to buy two smaller tins than the one larger one which is supposed to have money off.

I think that if I hadn't got Kaspersky for free I may have gone for Norton instead as it gets slightly better reviews.

Muergo 20:47 01 Dec 10

I have now decided to go for the Amazon offer of the suite at about £22 or half that price on their offer, I did mention before that I can't get on with the appearance of Norton, last time I looked there was a lot of red text on black background and I have trouble with that.

GaT7 20:59 01 Dec 10

but could help someone else...

If you bank with Barclays & use them via an online account, you can get KIS for free click here. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…