Revert back from WLM 2011?

TonyV 13:54 18 Dec 10

Can I revert back to Version 2009 of WLM from Version 2011?

I really getting a wee bit peed off with trying to get Win 7 and WLM2011 working as intended. I am finding it impossible to transfer details from the 2009 version to the 2011 version mail, and am left with creating all my contacts one by one. Absolute garbage. I have asked for help, from their web site, and they give ways of doing it which bear no relationship to what comes up on my machine. I am asked to click buttons that do not appear, the same applies to trying to get the IE8 pages darker so that I can see the detail. Again, I'm told to click on buttons that are no-existant.

That aside, any ideas about getting the Contacts transfered from an XP SP3 machine Version 2009 WLM to a Win 7 64bit version 2011 WLM machine?

Thanks

TonyV

TonyV 15:43 18 Dec 10

Finally managed to transfer Contacts. Via a .csv file!

TonyV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…