Reverse printing sequence after driver update

dessi 17:33 30 Jul 03

help please, can anyone shed some light as to why on updating my HP deskjet 845c printer driver recently it now prints from page no:3 back to (1)
where as before it printed from page 1 to 3.??
any suggestions please.

siouxah1 17:45 30 Jul 03

If you go to printer, properties, you will find a tick box within the 'layout' tab that will enable you to print from last to first or first to last page.

Tick or untick the appropiate box.

Regards Brian j

dessi 18:21 30 Jul 03

Brian went into layoutand found front to back already ticked, i will try a reverseof back to front and observe any changes, whilst looking through i've found a short cut of CTRL+alt+insert enabled I've now removed that also, now showing none.

dessi 18:48 30 Jul 03

just tried the reverse/ back to front and there is no difference, i will have to live with it unless someone other bright spark intervenes thanks for help anyway will leave as unresolved for two days then tick.

siouxah1 20:23 30 Jul 03

That's a bit of a pain. Can only suggest the driver has problem and to be reinstalled.

Brian j

bruno 21:06 30 Jul 03

I know it is no help to you,but my Canon BJ4300 has recently started doing the same thing.All the settings are correct and I have made no changes.I will follow your thread with interest.

TBH1 00:22 31 Jul 03

ain't this the best way to print ?? I mean, it stops the need to sort the printout when completed - - - doesn't it ?? Just a thought.

dessi 00:46 31 Jul 03

given some thought there is some logic in your reply

Jester2K II 09:39 31 Jul 03

Don't forget that its not only the driver that reverse the print but the application you are printing from too.

For example I couldn't work out why when i selected reverse print on my printer it still keep printing in the normal order. Reason - i'd also selected reverse print in Word and so two reverse print make a forward print!!

dessi 10:26 31 Jul 03

I'm printing PC Advisor thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…