Revealing Hidden Files

shaduf 12:47 19 Aug 08

I have a Panasonic HiFi unit which includes the facility to record from CD, Cassette, Aux or the Radio to an SD card which can then be played on its accompanying portable player.

Unfortunately the SD card will not then transfer the recordings to my computer which cannot even see the files. The Panasonic records in AAC format and the computer does not show any files on the card but Properties says the card has content but the are obviously hidden. Copyright is not the issue because I have tried with non copyright material. The challenge seems to be to unhide the files as ITunes will convert from AAC to MP3 once I've done that.

Any ideas how I can transfer files to the computer which are known to be there but are hidden.

Thanks

Shaduf

Seth Haniel 13:18 19 Aug 08

in Explorer - Tools - View - Hidden Files & Folders - select show hidden files & folders - click OK

shaduf 14:46 19 Aug 08

Hi Seth
Thanks for that. Now I know how to reveal hidden files. Unfortunately, it tells me they are SA1 format and searching shows that to be a Panasonic format and I can't find any way to either play them on the computer or convert them to Mp3 or WMA.
Still, it was worth a try and I learned something in the process. Thanks again.

Shaduf

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…