reurns to dabs.com

bernard-283734 21:14 24 Jan 06

following my problems with my graphics card i decided to return it to dabs .com. All went well until I tried to print a returns label...my pop up blocker prevented it and now i have nop returns label and the system thinks i have one and wont let me print a new one. |I have tried every which way to contact dabs to explain the situation to them ...but now they are asking why i haven't returned the goods yet ...DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SPEAK TO A HUMAN AT DABS HEEEELP

SANTOS7 21:30 24 Jan 06

click here
under policies you will see you cannot, they have a "no phone policy" keep contacting them by email, i know it may be frustrating but keep the enquiries short straight to the point and polite and i am sure your problem will be resolved,good luck......

bernard-283734 11:55 01 Feb 06

THANKS SANTOS ....I DID INDEED KEEP EMAILING AND IT DID INITIATE A RESPONSE WHICH ENABLED ME TO GET A NEW RETURNS INSTRUCTION ....I HAVE RETURNED THE CARD AND AM WAITING FOR A REPLY

THANKS AGAIN
FEETMANJ

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…