Returning Spam back to originator

Enoch 15:52 09 Jun 05

Guys,

Is there any way to bounce spam back to its originator? My Norton successfully catches all the spam which I then delete by "shift/Delete". However it would be nice to return it from whence it came.

Your thoughts please

Magik ®© 15:54 09 Jun 05

best not to, because they will then know who you are, and you will land up with loads more...

colberly 15:56 09 Jun 05

I would never bounce it back, this just lets them know your connection is open. Just delete it as you are doing.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:25 09 Jun 05

There is absoutely no point. They will only be sent back to a server owned by an ISP and this creates even more traffic. Even if they did get back to the sender they would only delete them....which is what you should do.

G

VoG II 17:30 09 Jun 05

Mailwasher click here will do this but it is a very bad idea.

Enoch 17:34 09 Jun 05

The opinions received advise me NOT to do what I would like to do inasmuch as to wallop the senders of spam. I take the point well. Obviously what I want to do only creates more USLESS email and does not acheive an end result. Consider this thread closed as I will listen to the advise and not attempt revenge.

Thanks guys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…