Returning goods that Fail again!!!

I purchased a Netgear Router in Jan 05 and it arrived dead, I returned it(at my own expense)and another arrived. It packed up at the end of April, since then I have been back and forward with the internet shop trying to resolve. I was told to contact the manufacturer and they wanted me to pay for delivery. I didn't and have be going at the shop since. In one mail they say I am entitled to a refund, then they say I am not. Can anyone help as I don't like the attitude of once we have your money we could'nt care.

The shop is Supersaver part of Watford electronic.

Regards,

Bryan

john-232317 13:56 31 May 05

Post in (consumer watch) you might get more answers there.

wobbly76 14:11 31 May 05

BJY,
You have my sympathy, I bought a faulty item from them last year, I think the shop was Savastore, I got no response when I complained so I tried to contact Watford Electronics, they didn't reply either. I shall certainly take care to avoid them in future.

w76

I will put in consumer watch, Thanks for the replys. It has certainly put me off them...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…