Returned message is all joined together

Chattyone2 17:25 03 Sep 04

A friend of mine who iuses Hotmail for their emails has a problem. Whenever they forward a message it arrives all joined up for example:

When forwarding this message:

Baa Baa Black Sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir three bags full

It arrives as :

Baa Baaa Black Sheep>Have you any wool?>yes sir,yes sirthree bags full>

As you can imagine trying to read a couple of paragraphs like this is very wearing.

Any ideas what might be the problem...why does it not remain in three lines rather than arrive in one..

wee eddie 17:37 03 Sep 04

I know that if you reply to a message. Your reply is at the top.

yours eddie

Then:-

The original message remains below it. With all formatting removed to reduce the space taken up.

Chattyone2 18:27 03 Sep 04

when I send a test mesage to my hotmail address and then forwarded it back again that was fine ..with the > at the begining of each line but the massage was in paragraphs and not all together...here is another example to look at:

Recipient:;> >Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:32:29 +0100 > > > Subject: Men >Q: What should you do if you see your ex-husband rolling around in pain > on the ground? > A: Shoot him again. > >Q: How can you tell when a man is well-hung? >A: When you can just barely slip your finger in between his neck and > the noose. > >Q: Why do little boys whine? > A: They're practicing to be men. > >
This was sent out with each Q and A on a separate line

wee eddie 10:46 04 Sep 04

It's just removed the formatting, I believe that it has been turned to "html".

My writing that is a guess, but someone will now give you the correct answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…