RETRIEVING DELETED IMAGES

SINDASOX 15:02 29 Dec 05

I know there is software available to retrieve deleted images off my XD card, but my question is can images be retrieved from an XD card if i have deleted them off my card and then put more images onto the card.....?????

Thank You

bremner 15:07 29 Dec 05

If the old deleted pictures have been overwritten then they are not recoverable.

Best case scenario is if you have a 128MB card and delete the images and then write another 50MB of images you may be able to recover the remaining 78MB of deleted images.

jack 15:12 29 Dec 05

The answer is Yes-ish
A card like a Hardrive does not clear -it simply loses the place- Thus images deleted are still there untill over written. so a recvoery program will bring up- what is there - part images included.
Try
PC Inspector from click here

BadCopyPro from click here

Bad copy is very powerful and good for all sorts of media, costs £15 to get the full version.

SINDASOX 15:20 29 Dec 05

Jack, them links are not the right ones mate...???

anchor 15:25 29 Dec 05

If they have been overwritten, there is no hope. It depends on how many of the old ones have been.

There are a few programmes around that have trial versions; this is one:

click here

How to do it:

click here

click on tutorial.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:28 29 Dec 05

Smart recovery click here
zero assumption click here
both good for media cards

anchor 15:31 29 Dec 05

The PC Inspector Smart recovery is another, but their site seems to be down at the moment.

click here

jack 17:27 29 Dec 05

SINDASOX
Try this for bad copy

click here

PCInspector from Covar see Anchors post

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…