RETRIEVING DELETED IMAGES

SINDASOX 15:02 29 Dec 05

I know there is software available to retrieve deleted images off my XD card, but my question is can images be retrieved from an XD card if i have deleted them off my card and then put more images onto the card.....?????

Thank You

bremner 15:07 29 Dec 05

If the old deleted pictures have been overwritten then they are not recoverable.

Best case scenario is if you have a 128MB card and delete the images and then write another 50MB of images you may be able to recover the remaining 78MB of deleted images.

jack 15:12 29 Dec 05

The answer is Yes-ish
A card like a Hardrive does not clear -it simply loses the place- Thus images deleted are still there untill over written. so a recvoery program will bring up- what is there - part images included.
Try
PC Inspector from click here

BadCopyPro from click here

Bad copy is very powerful and good for all sorts of media, costs £15 to get the full version.

SINDASOX 15:20 29 Dec 05

Jack, them links are not the right ones mate...???

anchor 15:25 29 Dec 05

If they have been overwritten, there is no hope. It depends on how many of the old ones have been.

There are a few programmes around that have trial versions; this is one:

click here

How to do it:

click here

click on tutorial.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:28 29 Dec 05

Smart recovery click here
zero assumption click here
both good for media cards

anchor 15:31 29 Dec 05

The PC Inspector Smart recovery is another, but their site seems to be down at the moment.

click here

jack 17:27 29 Dec 05

SINDASOX
Try this for bad copy

click here

PCInspector from Covar see Anchors post

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch