Resurrecting vanishing emails

exdragon 20:36 08 Dec 04

I posted about this a couple of days ago and thought I'd sorted it, but I haven't.

I've got Outlook 2002, Inboxer and XP home (SP2 installed last week). I've got 2 email addresses set up and when I check Send/Receive, I can see messages coming in and then some just vanish. Just some. They don't go into the Inboxer blocked or review folders. I've also checked my Yahoo folders.

In Outlook, if I select Tools/Email accounts then View or change, then send a test message to the second address, it doesn't arrive. If, however, I send one from within Outlook to the second one, it's ok.

I've tried the Copernic desktop search to look for them, but no joy. I'm having trouble verifying my address with Messenger & they sent an email to my normal address, letting me know that they've also sent one with the verification details on to the same address - I've got the first but not the second one.

Does anyone know if I'm overlooking some setting here, please?

exdragon 09:27 09 Dec 04

Bump up to the top.

Anyone any ideas? It's spooky, watching messages appear then vanish in to the ether

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…