Restoring a PC to Factory Settings - iTunes Help?

I,Me and Myself 14:01 28 Jun 07

Due to some malware our PC is not going well. After trying various things and too many late nights, we have deciv=ded to restore the PC back to it's factory settings (which includes Win XP already built in - no disc necessary).

I have started copying various things to discs before the restore but wondered how this will affect iTunes.

Will all my kids tunes be lost or will the restore not affect iTunes at all.

We have come to a conclusion following the last few days, we are going to buy some backup software, such as Acronis - pity we didn't do it earlier!!! :(

Kate B 14:14 28 Jun 07

You need to copy your iTunes Music folder to an external hard drive, then recopy it back when you've done your fresh install of Windows.

^wave^ 14:59 28 Jun 07

apart from the music there are a couple of files you need to copy as well if you to ilounge they tutorials on saving and backing up your itunes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…