Resricting number of opened applications

Muslimat79 13:19 02 Aug 06

Hi everyone,

I have a cafe where IE, Yahoo, MSN, Office applications, and others are opened simultaneously. I will like to have a software that can restrict the number of opened windows to a specified amount. Like say restriction is 6, this means that no matter what application is opened, the customer can not open more than 6 windows at a time.

If there's any software that can do this, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks for all your unceasing supports.

sean-278262 14:04 02 Aug 06

Having watched your previous posts on similar matters I am seriously wondering if adding so many restrictions is actually going to damage your business. What purpose would a limit like this serve. You should write out a terms of service for users at your cafe and if they do not abide by them they can be banned without warning if necessary. Just state that if they are banned they will not get a refund and such forth. That way if you see them doing "bad things" you have the position as you notified them about it to remove them. You could make it so the systems open a notepad doc or similar on booting stating all the cafe rules if needed.

Sethhaniel 14:09 02 Aug 06

maybe to stop people having loads of emails progs open sending out spam&scam to all and sundry

sean-278262 14:25 02 Aug 06

As far as I understood it spamming took a lot more dedication to set up a by any means usable system before it would bring in a return.

Also stopping the spammers and scammers relies only upon making it economically inviable for them to continue. Stopping where they may start scamming or spamming just moves them on. We need to make people aware to stop it. In doing so we can remove the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…