Resolved Postings

Dumble452 22:59 12 Jun 04

There seem to be a lot of unresolved postings at present. Let's face it, this forum is addictive and I've learnt a fantastic amount by visiting here, in fact I'm shocked to note that I've logged on over 500 times. It really helps if not only posts are marked as resolved but if the solution is posted as well. Keep up the good work everyone, this is a fantastic site and inhabited by some of the most helpful people around.

johnnyrocker 09:34 13 Jun 04

i second that, it would be very beneficial if people did not just walk off with the answer to a problem but shared it with the rest of us, solutions posted is after all what this site is about.

johnny

rawprawn 09:43 13 Jun 04

Quite right, if a solution to a problem is posted we can all share in the knowledge and therefore be more able to help others. Not only that but if you do a search for a prticular problem and it has occurred before (As most of them have ) the answer will be there.

nick_j007 09:55 13 Jun 04

I revisit all my postings and ensure they are ticked as resolved if I've not done so already.

Helps keep it all tidy. :-)

€dstowe 10:07 13 Jun 04

This is an oft repeated subject of threads here. Unfortunately, people will not change and however much they are badgered, cajoled, balckmailed into putting the resolved tick in place they will refuse to do so.

There was even a time here where people with old, unresolved threads were sent an email by "the management" requesting that the tick be applied. It didn't work.

Remember also that a number of members are one visit only where thay have a problem, get an answer, never to be seen again - not even to tick the box.

€d

Dumble452 12:06 13 Jun 04

resolved?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…