Resolution Question

blazingbadger 21:07 08 Dec 09

I am running Autocad2 2010 and on start up it tells me AutoCad Requires 1024x768 resolution or higher to run if I change my resolution what will be the effect i general ie when I am browsing the Internet working with other documents etc

MAT ALAN 21:10 08 Dec 09

basically things will either look a bit bigger or a bit smaller depending on what your resolution is now...

GaT7 21:20 08 Dec 09

Try out different resolutions to see if it suits you or not - it's easily changed if it doesn't.

If you're using a TFT/LCD screen, you'll get the best result with the 'native' resolution. If you're not sure what this is, let us know the make & model number. G

blazingbadger 09:16 09 Dec 09

Tried it and it was horrible I'll just stick to hitting the cross on the message

mooly 17:43 09 Dec 09

see it's ticked resolved but just thought I'd mention if you are using Vista (or W7 too probably) you can set the resolution to native (which on any panel is THE setting for best definition as Crossbow7 mentions) and then adjust the DPI (dots per inch)to make the text on sceen look bigger or smaller for your programs. If using IE8 then adjust on that the tesxt size and zoom. You can get everything just how you want it :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…