resolution change

podlod 14 May 12

Hi, after playing my game on my pc which is at 1920 x 1080 resolution due to my screen, it crashes after approx an hour and reverts back to my desktop which now has automatically reverted to that same resolution, whereas before i have my pc at 1360 x768 resolution for my work on the pc, so obviously I have to change the pixels again to 1360 x 768. Any ideas please?

KRONOS the First 14 May 12

As you do not mention to many details I will try and fill them in. Your running XP,your graphics card is a HD 4850 if my memory serves, and the game you might be having problems with is Skyrim? How am I doing?

Have you tried dropping the resolution down to 1360 x 768 whilst gaming and see if your game still crashes. Check that your graphics card's fan is free from dust.

Why do you have your monitor set at a resolution which is lower than its recommended,there are other ways to make everything easier to see if you are having problems viewing,my good lady has sight issues and I have had to do the same to her PC to enable her to be more comfortable.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London in 1 minute with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse film

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message